Monday, December 16

Seven Year Itch

Today my Facebook status read as follows ... "Seven years ago today I put on a big white dress and had one of the best days of my life surrounded by friends and family! Four homes, three continents and two children later, it is still the adventure of a lifetime!"


According to Wikipedia ...
"The seven-year itch is a psychological term that suggests that happiness in a relationship declines after around year seven of a marriage."
So, do I have itchy-feet now that we've hit the milestone? Hell No! Would I want to be having all these adventures with anyone else but Mark! Nope! Am I looking forward to the next seven years! Most definitely ... bring it on!

We have already added so many more stressors to our marriage than a lot of other people do ... moving across the world several times to name just one. We most certainly don't have all the answers or do everything perfectly. However the journey we're on together and with our girls is one I wouldn't miss for the world! Who know's where it's going to lead in the future?!

1 comment:

  1. Can't quite believe that seven years have passed. Here's to your next seven together.

    ReplyDelete